Saturday, January 21, 2006

Meme (n): As defined by Richard Dawkins in The Selfish Gene (1976): "a unit of cultural transmission, or a unit of imitation"

I have been tagged. My first, but I only knew about it because Nana was kind enough to tell me in person (Blogger hasn't been loading properly on my browser.). And I'll do it cos Nana is so nice and also cos, it's damn short.

Name five of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick five people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not use things that someone else has already used:

1. Sipping strong kopitiam kopisi and breathing in the cool morning air.
2. Stroking my doggy, kissing her sheltie snout and making coo-cooing noises that we girls are famous for.
3. Sunday morning breakfasts with the parents and dog, and that stroll on the beach.
4. Lying in bed with a nice smelling boyfriend.
5. Lying on a quiet beach breathing in the salty air, taking in the sounds of the sea.

Tags: Meme, K Li, (who else reads me?!)...

We just returned from meeting up with the folks from the summer programme and - what a good turnout. I'd say, aside from discussing lesbian/gay converts and learning about gossip later than Ben, the whole night went pretty well. Good beer at Brewerkz always agrees with me, and I feel so energized after a day of microbe lab playing with germs.

No comments: