Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Drifting

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You know something? If I really got down to it, I could finish the entire first 2 thirds of the thesis by now and send it in to the prof. But it's things like getting sick of fumbling foolishly with MS Word formatting, eyes getting sore with dryness, restless caffeine-bunny-energy, being mind-bogglingly BORED with the thesis and the lack of panic that during this time of semester should be motivating me to get on with my other research papers and presentations, that make me go do something stupid like sketch. And with the amount of time spent on my ass in the library or refusing to get up in the mornings, I might just end up looking like that yellow bunny.

8 comments:

YC said...

why.. why... uhm. why. well. why is uh tycho in the hotair balloon carriage?

Anonymous said...

wow you noticed! i dunno how it happened. *shrug.

- m - said...

hey bunny..
i think you can consider selling your clip arts next time. i think really got potential! really enjoy looking at them.. =D

Anonymous said...

what the *beep is tycho

YC said...

tycho brahe's a... well he's considered human. if only in shape and morphology. He's really this... this.. great essence of evil. People play tennis, well he, he erodes the human soul. And his weapon of choice is a 20-sided die. When he dies he will go to the place where all evil goes to, topple the dark lord there and create an army so vast it will span galaxies. then he will come to our world, open one of his six mouths and sing the song that sings the end of our world. He's also the co-author and writer for the net's most popular webcomic on gaming. Real name's Jerry Holkins. See www.penny-arcade.com

Anonymous said...

woah mr. yc, very bored ah? haha! at first i thought woah, so many comments? lol!

thanks mei! :) your bday present is rotting on my desk, like honestly, its got an expiry date.

Yujin said...

I can totally identify with you! I was gasping for sleep and enrgy a year back at this time. 24hrs in a day was hardly enough for me. just keep at it. you will get it done... eventually anyhow. ;)

kungfubunny said...

when will "eventually" ever come...? :(