Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Whine.

Good people are running about the intertidals these few days at lovely pre-dawn low tides while I'm sulking at home rushing work. WHY.

It seems that everything keeps coming at me at the same bloody time -- Which, I'm sure, will lead into a lovely lull period some time in the future where there'll be almost nothing to do, and days are passed in sweet leisure, where the vital decision du jour would be "what shall I have for breakfast and which comic should I read first?".

Whatever happened to my idea of bringing the pet snail to work? I must give it a good rethink, I do have a glass tank that could look mighty fine on the desk.

Bluetooth bunny above aptly illustrates my current obsession at work. (= Idea-wow-revelation-oh-SHIT-now-what-do-I-do?!) But I wonder if anything will materialise from this, so let's see how it goes.

ps - the tablet is back!

No comments: