Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Jln Penis

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Don said I should have 'Stomped' this but 1. I don't know how, 2. Endorsed blogging on a frivolous site run by a politically partial newspaper is not exactly something I'd like to embrace, 3. I'd want to put this up on my own site first. In any case, this is way overdue, mostly because the connection at home cannot reach google/blogger, which really ruined the weekend!

'Jln Remis' was vandalised sometime last week and remained so for a few days before it was cleaned on Saturday. I had intended to take a photo of the ingenious vandalism but due to laziness, had put it off til Saturday morning, and how lucky I was to have caught it right before they came to clean it off. Excellent way to start the Christmas weekend!

No comments: