Friday, July 29, 2005

finally, some fun.

Just when I thought life couldn't get more dull, the friends made it all better.

Watch "Stealth", honestly, it'll have you at the edge of your seat for the entire 2 hours. I dunno if girls would like it, but this is coming from the bunny who fell in love with planes and decided she wanted to become a fighter pilot after she watched "Top gun" 5 times growing up.

Jessica Biel is SO hot I swear, I'd turn lesbian for her. Lucky for Abs, he's hotter. Snigger.

So Nic is back in Singapore for a talk by a prof from Columbia today, so we met for the movie the night before and again last night for drinks at Harry's with the whole bunch from Singapore. Good fun they are, I would never have thought I'd make such good friends and get along so well with people I'd only known for 3 weeks. I suppose it was an eventful 3 weeks, and we'd been through a lot together. Wish Abs could've been there tho. Thanks again to Mark, who kindly sent Thea, Anne and I home :)

So apparently, Sid's got a big party planned for us on the 13th Aug (that's the day before ...what?) at his place! Can't wait to see them all again.

Also met the jc people for Wing, who just got back from London. 7 of us managed to produce a $115 check at Sakae (horrors!). I'd never seen anyone grab red plates the way Wing does.

Am supposed to take ZT to Cappadocia at Robertson Walk tonight for artichokes. We'll see how that goes, eh? *chuckle

No comments: